Sometime back we were hosting a Super Bowl party and I needed a quick chicken chili recipe. I found this one online, and it’s about as simple as you can get. Just brown the chicken and throw in some cans of stuff…
- 1 to 1 1/2 lb chicken tenderloins, cut in 1/2" pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can beans – pinto, white, or small red, drained (15 ounces)
- 1 can black beans, drained (15 ounces)
- 1 can stewed tomatoes, Mexican style, (15 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chili powder or seasoning mix
In large skillet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, brown chicken and onion over medium heat. Stir in remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Reduce to low; simmer for about 20 minutes.