It’s been one of those weeks where things have been happening too fast to document. Most of these are major, cool things, but I just can’t get to all of them. Here’s a quick rundown…
- Monday – Chorale Rehearsal
- Tuesday – film on a ghost town in Greenville County shown at the Landrum Library
- Wednesday – South Carolina State Fair
- Thursday – South Carolina EdTech
- Friday – kayaks, lots of them
…and tomorrow is a paddling excursion on the South Fork of the Edisto River with Lowcountry Unfiltered. Maybe I’ll be able to catch up next week.