This evening we stopped by one of our favorite restaurants and noticed some disturbing things. I won’t say which restaurant, or even the type of cuisine, should some of these comments come back to haunt me. However, all of these things add up to only one conclusion – this place won’t be around for much longer.
Here’s the list…
- When we first entered there was only one couple in the place, and this was 6:30 on a Saturday night.
- We stood at the restaurant entrance, and were just about to walk back out when someone FINALLY came from the back and noticed that we were there.
- The table cloths were dirty. Ours had a dark streak, and the one next to us had something drizzled down the side of it.
- We had asked for a serving spoon, and the one the waitress brought out was dirty.
- One other customer came in – a woman on her own. She almost left, too, when no one came to seat her.
- When the first couple left, their facial expressions indicated that they would not be back.
- When we left, there was not a word said about our departure.
The food was still very good. however, i’m afraid that won’t be enough to keep this place alive.